Jonny Kilpatrick is an experienced sports and musculoskeletal physiotherapist who has worked at the highest levels both here in the UK and also with 4 years spent down under in Australia and New Zealand. He has worked alongside some of the best sports medicine professionals in the business. Jonny brings a very hands on approach and broad blend of treatment skills to his clients and prides himself in alleviating his client’s current ailments quickly or working with athletes to ensure they are fit to participate in any pending events. He also enjoys working with his patients to source and eliminate the ‘why’ and ‘how’ they injury came about.
Jonny has worked on everyone from professional athletes to people suffering work related aches and pains and strongly advocates that anyone suffering pain or performance related problems should have this addressed and corrected sooner rather than later when it becomes much larger problem. Jonny has strong links to the local Crossfit Communities and operates a clinic room part-time from Crossfit Glasgow in the City Centre as well as working at our clinic in Borron Street in the North side of the city.
Outside of work Jonny is often found walking, running or camping a hillside, training at a Crossfit gym or exploring the length and breadth of the country on his motorcycle. He has done extensive travelling and given half the chance will have you talked into all kinds of adventures and travels.
- BSc (hons) Physiotherapy First Class
- Certification in Spinal Manual Therapy
- Acupuncture and Dry Needling
- Clinical Pilates Instructor
- Sports and Kinesiology Taping
- Notable Professional Experiences
- Senior Physiotherapist within private practices
- Rugby Team Physiotherapist (Hamilton Boys High – NZ National Champions 2009, Mount Maunganui – NZ)
- Occupational Physiotherapist (Goodman Fielder Hamilton NZ)
- Surf Lifesaving Club Physiotherapist
- City Council Netball Physiotherapist (Hamilton NZ)
- Frankston Blues Ladies Basketball Physiotherapist (Australian Domestic Rep Team)
- Worked with a number of crossfit gyms as a mobility and stability consultant
- Worked on crossfit games athlete Rob Forte and European Games athletes Santino Marini and Gary Wilson